More pics, again
My dear sis has asked for pics of my kids, so here they are.... Taken mostly at ChuckECheese....

Here is JoJo Bug in ponytails. When your 3-year-old calls you Mom instead of Mommy, I figure I can call her just Jo.
You know me, tell me she doesn't already do my looks.

Dominic at ChuckE's.. his torn down collar shows he ran hard thru the tunnel.

I tried and tried to get them both to look my way, but with all the distractions, I lost.

She's just cute :)

My kids, as natural as they ever are. So darling :)

Here is JoJo Bug in ponytails. When your 3-year-old calls you Mom instead of Mommy, I figure I can call her just Jo.
You know me, tell me she doesn't already do my looks.

Dominic at ChuckE's.. his torn down collar shows he ran hard thru the tunnel.

I tried and tried to get them both to look my way, but with all the distractions, I lost.

She's just cute :)

My kids, as natural as they ever are. So darling :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home