Oh so very many pictures
I had a grand plan. I was going to post up all these pictures, arrange them into some sort of (I had hoped for chronological) order, and make comments on the side. Oh silly silly me. First of all, it would seem that Blogger (the lovely free service that it is) does not like more than, um 20 pics per entry. It would also seem that most of these pics are of my sis and her family in Hawaii, and so I don't really have any idea what order they would go in. And the ones of my family so totally suck that any comment on them at all is enough. I am not going to waste hours on trying to line these pics up with the comments, if'n it turns out that when this gets to the published page, that they don't. Been there done that, it's a huge pain.
But before all that. This is my blog. It's about me. Or supposed to be anyway. On that note, I have 2 things to say. I'm very drunk. And I've always wanted to see New Hampshire.
Now..onto the picture commentary.
I do believe this is at the restaurant where there is these huge fishy tanks and where James said there was a woman feeding them next to their table.
This is sis and family. What the hell is she wearing? Not only am I wondering what she is wearing and why.. I am also very very aware that I would never have the nerve to wear such a thing.
Side note: sis sent me an email, once again stating that she wears shorts every day. It's 80 every day. Today it was 60 here in Maryland. In Mid-January. I wanted to break out some shorts myself, cause it felt so nice today. Then I realized. I own, in total, 3 pairs of shorts. Which I've had for 6 years or more. That no longer fit. I haven't shaved my legs in 4 months. I'm so not cut out for Hawaii. Or summer in Maryland. Or going out in public.
I have collected lighthouse shit for years and years. I have so much lighthouse shit now that I call it shit. I'm tired of looking at it. For Xmas from my mother I got a lighthouse calendar and a lighthouse puzzle. From dad and Viv (you know Viv did the shopping), I got a lighthouse shelf (which I use daily already for hanging my purse on), and some lighthouse mail thingy's. Not sure what to call them. My new thing is turtles. Turtles are weird little critters and they are my new things for collection. ( I did mention I'm drunk and therefore things I say may not really connect).
Tonite Katie was on AOL. Kelli IM'ed her and asked her about was she going to Hawaii on spring break. I come over to read the conversation and OMFG! Kelli's screen name on AOL is now Toke Queen? Yay, Katie does not know what that means, but I know for damn certain her parents do. James, get that kid out to Hawaii with you for good as soon as you can. Before it's too late.

Kelli and Shannon, on way nice water, on a way nice looking beach, not being bothered by anyone. Kelli looks happy. Kelli should look happy more often.
Funny thing about this picture. On my wall hangs a calendar Jamaie sent for Xmas. It has nice Hawaiian scenery pics in it. This picture looks like one of the pages of that calendar.

A pic of some random surfer that was sent to me along with the rest of the pics. Surfing is cool. Like skiing. Neat to watch, won't never do it.

She's 15. She's 35.
She looks 17. She looks 27.
Who is 35 and has 3 feet of really blonde hair? I wonder, does she still dye it out there? Or does she get enough sun that it does it for her.
Who is 32 and has 6 inches of really black hair? With gray? I'm so confused by my gray that I'm ready to look up why the hell gray hair happens.
I'm tired. I want to see New Hampshire. G'nite.

Back, 2 days later. And making comments with Katie. This would appear to be Shawn's butt, Autumn's head and arms ... and Shannon (in tye dye). Is that James, boogy boarding in the sand in the background?
This is not Autumn. It really looks like her though. Hi there Shannon babe. Kate says next time brush the hair. :)
Shannon on the beach. Nice beach.
More Shannon on the beach. She's such a cutie pie.

Kelli. In a dress. That isn't black. Without her scary eye makeup. Kate says it's a sign of the Apocalypse.
But before all that. This is my blog. It's about me. Or supposed to be anyway. On that note, I have 2 things to say. I'm very drunk. And I've always wanted to see New Hampshire.
Now..onto the picture commentary.
I do believe this is at the restaurant where there is these huge fishy tanks and where James said there was a woman feeding them next to their table.
This is sis and family. What the hell is she wearing? Not only am I wondering what she is wearing and why.. I am also very very aware that I would never have the nerve to wear such a thing.Side note: sis sent me an email, once again stating that she wears shorts every day. It's 80 every day. Today it was 60 here in Maryland. In Mid-January. I wanted to break out some shorts myself, cause it felt so nice today. Then I realized. I own, in total, 3 pairs of shorts. Which I've had for 6 years or more. That no longer fit. I haven't shaved my legs in 4 months. I'm so not cut out for Hawaii. Or summer in Maryland. Or going out in public.
I have collected lighthouse shit for years and years. I have so much lighthouse shit now that I call it shit. I'm tired of looking at it. For Xmas from my mother I got a lighthouse calendar and a lighthouse puzzle. From dad and Viv (you know Viv did the shopping), I got a lighthouse shelf (which I use daily already for hanging my purse on), and some lighthouse mail thingy's. Not sure what to call them. My new thing is turtles. Turtles are weird little critters and they are my new things for collection. ( I did mention I'm drunk and therefore things I say may not really connect).
Tonite Katie was on AOL. Kelli IM'ed her and asked her about was she going to Hawaii on spring break. I come over to read the conversation and OMFG! Kelli's screen name on AOL is now Toke Queen? Yay, Katie does not know what that means, but I know for damn certain her parents do. James, get that kid out to Hawaii with you for good as soon as you can. Before it's too late.
Kelli and Shannon, on way nice water, on a way nice looking beach, not being bothered by anyone. Kelli looks happy. Kelli should look happy more often.
Funny thing about this picture. On my wall hangs a calendar Jamaie sent for Xmas. It has nice Hawaiian scenery pics in it. This picture looks like one of the pages of that calendar.
A pic of some random surfer that was sent to me along with the rest of the pics. Surfing is cool. Like skiing. Neat to watch, won't never do it.

She's 15. She's 35.
She looks 17. She looks 27.
Who is 35 and has 3 feet of really blonde hair? I wonder, does she still dye it out there? Or does she get enough sun that it does it for her.
Who is 32 and has 6 inches of really black hair? With gray? I'm so confused by my gray that I'm ready to look up why the hell gray hair happens.
I'm tired. I want to see New Hampshire. G'nite.

Back, 2 days later. And making comments with Katie. This would appear to be Shawn's butt, Autumn's head and arms ... and Shannon (in tye dye). Is that James, boogy boarding in the sand in the background?
This is not Autumn. It really looks like her though. Hi there Shannon babe. Kate says next time brush the hair. :)
Shannon on the beach. Nice beach.
More Shannon on the beach. She's such a cutie pie.
Kelli. In a dress. That isn't black. Without her scary eye makeup. Kate says it's a sign of the Apocalypse.
And now, onto the previous post, with commentary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home