At long last, another post

We finally got a real snow. If you call about 8 inches real, that is. So I dressed the kids in their dust-covered snow wear, and took them out and took some pictures. These first two are just of the trees. I love the look of trees with snow on them.
The snow was so wet and heavy, it did serious damage to the trees, and branches were snapping all nite long.

If you ignore the apartment building, tell me these trees don't look pretty.

Katie

Katie just got pelted with snowball by her friend, Arianna.

Dominic the eskimo man.

Jojo the snow elf. (And no, she's not flipping the bird. There's no finger in that part of the glove.) Hehe.

Dominic couldn't wait to drop down and make the first snow angel in the nice clean snow.

Ladies and gentlemen, my husband. He is just the weirdest person... ever.

The last two pics of Toby that I'll probably ever post. He's found a new home, at last.


And princess Pippy. Or her head, anyway.
In other news...
I'm going to Hawaii! I'm going to Hawaii! (I will continue to dance and sing this chant until June).
Tonite is the full moon.
I'm listening to my iPod, while texting hubby on the cell phone and updating my blog. Could I be more techy? Or trendy? It's sickening.
Til next time... peace!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home