
This is my sister. In a bikini. My sister owns a bikini. Pfft. My sister also apparently has 4 out of a 6-pack on her abs. How nice for her. One would think S would appreciate that.

This is Kelli, again, in that odd choice of bikini.

I'm connected. I'm in Hawaii, I have a lei, I have some sort of odd robe thing, I have a ticket of some sort in my hand... and a cell phone.

More Kelli.

James and dolphin in a pool, swimming together. If there is one thing in all of her Hawaii living that makes me the most jealous, this is it. Swimming with dolphins. Ah, someday. I hope she sends more pics of this.

James and Shannon

Scenery.. pretty

The Whitney's

My sister. Looks so thrilled, don't she? Just goes to show you. It doesn't matter where in the world you are. Life is, what life is.

This is Shannon, my youngest neice. She's just so cute.

Autumn with her Aqua doodle at Xmas.

Autumn and Shannon with Santa. How terrifying.

Jamaie's scary mostly nekkid dog.

One of them kids running away.

One of them kids running back.. jk, it's Shannon.
Ok enough already! Jamaie and family pics are done. Now for a few of me and mine. We didn't take many over the holidays but we did take some.

Here is our Xmas tree. It doesn't look too lit up or cheery, but it was lit up when I took the pic.
Katie got Twister.. wanted me to play.. and she took these pics of me looking, well, twisted.
And then there is payback....

Hehe.
Excess pics.


G'nite

1 Comments:
Hawaii is our favorite vacation place!
Post a Comment
<< Home