Sunflower Story

This is about me, my life, my hubby and kids, and my family. Sometimes it gets really real, but usually it's just about what's going on.

Name:
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lazy days...

It's been a few days since I posted, but I've been otherwise productive. I always have a few different projects in various stages of completion, and the other day after visiting the crafty shops with mom, I was suddenly inspired to work on my cross-stitch again. I can't believe I actually finished the main portion of the dragon and wizard picture. All that's left is some outlining. It looks so cool. Can't wait to get it framed. And I couldn't help myself, I also started a new cross-stitch project. It's huge, of a winter scene. I'm such a dork, but I like doing homebody projects like that.

As for my visit to the doctor on Thursday. Turns out my liver wasn't pickled after all. It's just fine, so I had not so much a medical reason for quitting drinking. Still glad I did though, cause I really feel so much better. Doc wouldn't give me any sleeping pills though. Says I have an 'addictive personality', and I'd just end up getting addicted to them. Pfft. Smart lady. Guess that's why she makes the big bucks.

I'm thinking I'll get back to my stitching. It's calling to me. And I gotta check on Dominic. Poor baby. He's sick and itchy. I think he's allergic to grandma's house, where he spent the night last night. He always comes back from there with itchy bumps. Maybe he's allergic to her detergent or something. I gotta figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home