Sunflower Story

This is about me, my life, my hubby and kids, and my family. Sometimes it gets really real, but usually it's just about what's going on.

Name:
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Doctor day

Later on today I have to go to the doctor. The results of my blood tests are in, and the doctor wishes to discuss them. Hmm. Either I'm worse off than I think I am, or she just wants to look at me and see if I'm hungover. LOL. I quit drinking the day I last saw her, so I'm not exactly worried about that. But since I quit, I haven't been able to sleep worth a damn, except during the day, which really sucks. I'm always tired, but when I go to bed at night, I end up staring at the wall until 2 am. Or I just stay up until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Sometimes that works. I'm hoping she'll prescribe me some sleeping pills. I think I'd be less perpetually annoyed if I weren't always tired.

Yesterday I went out to breakfast with mom and Leslie and Kevin. I've come to the conclusion that Leslie is just a bitch and always will be. I decided to ignore her during the entire outing except when she started cussing. Thou shall not cuss in front of my 3-year-old. Get over it. Kevin, on the other hand, has turned out amazingly well. He's cheerful, friendly and good with kids. He kept Jodie occupied while we went shopping at the crafty stores, talked to her, laughed with her, etc. After all that, we came back here so he could 'observe Jodie for an hour'. Something for one of his college classes. We played over at the park out back. It was kinda fun, even if really, really repetitive.

Mom found one of the Wicca books I had left in the bathroom. Oops. I hadn't planned on any of them coming in here, so I didn't put my stuff away. She asked me if I was studying to become a witch. I just said, yeah. And that was that. No biggie. Funny thing is though, when it's no biggie to my face, it's a huge deal to the rest of the family, so I can just imagine that they are all talking about it. I would hope not, but I know them. Oh well, it's my business.

While we were out, we also stopped by the old Catonsville house. The window on the bottom floor, right, used to be me and Jamaie's room. Semi-subterrainian joy! That funky-ass gate in the front yard, one can only hope is leftover Halloween decoration they just hadn't taken down yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home