Sunflower Story

This is about me, my life, my hubby and kids, and my family. Sometimes it gets really real, but usually it's just about what's going on.

Name:
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Crabs and the Half-lings



Finally feeling better, so I can comment on these pictures now before I put up more later.

My youngins, Jodie and Dominic.


Not much to say about the gathering at GN's. There were crabs though, so that was good.



Mom and Leslie. Tell me these 2 don't look alot alike.











Leslie and Kevin. Kevin wouldn't look up at me, and I wasn't going to argue. I'll get him one of these days.







Kevin and Karen. Some interesting chat happened at that table, until Mom came in, then we had to stop. Hehe.







Grandma Martin. She felt out of place there, so she just kept on eating crabs. :)







Leslie and Mom again. Not sure why I have so many pictures of Leslie. She just seemed to be wherever I was the whole time. Odd, since mostly we can't stand each other. But we got along okay this time.





Jodie and Dominic again. Ain't they cute? Everyone thought so. Karen and Kevin played with them a lot. Even took them on a walk around the neighborhood. Helped Dominic play basketball, and played catch with Jodie. It was so cute. Suddenly I realized, oh yeah, these are their Aunt and Uncle. LOL, I'm slow.

Gotta go get Dominic from school. Will most likely post more pics later of the kids in their costumes after we trick or treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home